• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny dexter binkies and washing himself

So cute! My two never do binkys like that, they are always when they are having a mad few minutes and racing round their run. :)

So cute! My two never do binkys like that, they are always when they are having a mad few minutes and racing round their run. :)

That's what mine do, they make a right mess of everything as well! Cat's having a mad 5 minutes now haha

That's what mine do, they make a right mess of everything as well! Cat's having a mad 5 minutes now haha

Yeah, it's hilarious to watch. :) I often miss their crazy times because I'm at work all day but my dad works from home and he can see them from his window so he updates me :) I love your bunnies names btw :)

Ah so cute. I love binkies. Doughnut doesn't do those type hers are racing around or from a sitting position.

Yeah, it's hilarious to watch. :) I often miss their crazy times because I'm at work all day but my dad works from home and he can see them from his window so he updates me :) I love your bunnies names btw :)

Haha thanks :) They've evolved to Kittybun and Doggybun these days haha!

I love watching bunny binkies :love:

Back