• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg just had a fright!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Had just been in Grayson hamster's cage then went upstairs for a bit, came back down and the first thing I c is the lid still off his cage :shock: The dogs sat on the sofa next to it... Thankfully, lazy Grayson had tucked himself back up in bed :lol: Phew! One time I'm very glad he's a lazy buggar :lol:

Mine loves to snooze too! I'm sure we've all made these mistakes... I certainly have a couple times. :lol:

It's cos I went to get something for him then got distracted!! There's only really one way he can get out but it is the side I had left uncovered where he can climb up and over!

Phew lucky you were back so quickly. You must have been so relieved to find him tucked up asleep :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my word. I once left Harvest's cage door open, luckily she had gone to bed as well!

:shock: that was lucky :D my daughter once left the lid off the gerbils tank, one of them got out and the cat was in the house. Luckily we discovered him quickly and he hadn't left the room, he enjoyed free ranging but wow, it gave us a fright. Luckily I caught him in a box with some tempting sunflower seeds!

Back