• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy pots!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Got these pots today to attach to the hutch walls (one for each hutch) and some toys for them :D No idea if they'll take any notice but worth a try to make their days a bit more interesting :) Was a bit gutted as they had normal plant pots in the same range in a colour similar to cuprinol seagrass that the hutches are painted in, but had none in this type of pot :( Bet they'll have loads next time I go :lol:

EA1C4051-44F3-4CE2-BB89-6F78B1CB4444-5130-000003AA5576B54D_zps1bf5c59e.jpg

Glad you decided to go with the idea. Let us know how it goes down with the buns :)
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you decided to go with the idea. Let us know how it goes down with the buns :)
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Will do, I've been collecting all my bits and pieces together for Summer and Skye's hutch revamp so just hoping there's still some fine weather to sort it all out :roll: I can put H&D's in tho :thumb:

Always good to give them something new. My lot are ploughing through a load of willow branches that our neighbour gave us. They get through them soooo quickly!

Back