• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet needed in the Hull area

Steph_fuzzy239

Warren Scout
Hi does anyone know of a decent vet in hull area? Most of the ones I've seen so far don't know a great deal about rabbits....! Thank you :wave:

Kingston veterinary group park street branch are alright. Their vet Kate (can't remember her last name) is the one to see about bunnies but they aren't brilliant. I've always struggled to find a decent bunny vet round here.

Kingston veterinary group park street branch are alright. Their vet Kate (can't remember her last name) is the one to see about bunnies but they aren't brilliant. I've always struggled to find a decent bunny vet round here.

this is who i went to at the weekend and they were pretty useless tbh!! :( told me that what turns out to be nodular myxi was an accident in the hutch. but sometimes they are ok so i guess it just depends on what it is but i very much doubt i'll be using them again. i went with the one in my village (i live about 15/20 mins away from hull) and they've been loads better. but thank you anyway its not always easy is it.

Back