• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updates on the buns

Hope fully when skye goes for her spay pepsi is going with her as she has to stay overnight it will give me chance to neutrilise the shed so there is no strong scent of either of the buns. what else would i need to do x

I don't think you can neutralise the shed if they've already been in there. Rabbits have an incredible sense of smell & can distinguish between smells easily.
Thumper could tell if I'd had any physical contact with a dog when out, & reacted to me on my return as if there was both me & an (invisable) dog next to me = run into hiding even if I washed my hands. I had to change my clothes before I went near him & allow dog scent to get stale.

There's a slower method of bonding which some people use.
Maybe try a thread about slow bonding for more replies?
I know Halfpenny uses it but rarely posts now, & gets pressured with her own rescue. Maybe try some of her old threads.

Back