PDA

View Full Version : New bun, where to put him???

moi
21-10-2013, 04:31 PM
He has been living inside in his cage which he will come with (I have no idea how big or small it is yet). Peggy and Tonic live in the outhouse attacthed to our home and come in in the evenings. So the living room is out of bounds, not much space in the kitchen either.

Is it too cold to change to outdoor living now??? Also he wont have a friend for a while as need to get him neutered and save up x

catxx
21-10-2013, 04:43 PM
If he's inside now I would try and find somewhere indoors to stash him until he's neutered and its springtime. It is getting a bit too chilly, damp and dark to move outside, especially if he's used to indoors and company. Going outside and being all on your ownsome would be an awful shock to him.

moi
21-10-2013, 05:23 PM
If he's inside now I would try and find somewhere indoors to stash him until he's neutered and its springtime. It is getting a bit too chilly, damp and dark to move outside, especially if he's used to indoors and company. Going outside and being all on your ownsome would be an awful shock to him.

Thats true, thank you.

Hes not gonna have a lot of space to start with, but I shall do my best. xxx

Karen's
21-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Yes I agree, I'm sure if you could ask him to choose he would say he would rather be indoors with you and have less space, than outside in even the largest hutch/run as that environment may seem very strange to him after living indoors.
And if you could ask him, I'm very sure he would want to thank you very much for giving him a loving home :thumb:

moi
21-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes I agree, I'm sure if you could ask him to choose he would say he would rather be indoors with you and have less space, than outside in even the largest hutch/run as that environment may seem very strange to him after living indoors.
And if you could ask him, I'm very sure he would want to thank you very much for giving him a loving home :thumb:

Ah thank you, Im looking very forward to meeting him. Ive not told the kids yet. My youngest will be delighted, my eldest will say 'oh not another one'!:roll:
I just hope hes ok and doesnt need any major vet treatment.
x

tulsi
22-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Ah thank you, Im looking very forward to meeting him. Ive not told the kids yet. My youngest will be delighted, my eldest will say 'oh not another one'!:roll:
I just hope hes ok and doesnt need any major vet treatment.
x

My son says 'no mum no, you already have six WHY would you have any more. Just NO'.

He is my main animal carer when I go away :lol::lol: