• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww poor Steve, **** Gumtree!!!

Oh dear, why am I looking???????? :evil:

link removed by admin

Last edited by a moderator:
Pity that they know neutering would stop spraying but haven't thought of it to stop the fighting! Poor Steve. x

The first time I clicked the link it took me to steve then I did it again as I was going to email them and suggest him being neuted but the link now takes mt to 2 bunnies in a real poorly built hutch in poor conditions also in kent

I have heard it all on there today, someone was getting rid of two rabbits and a free hutch for a £1 because they had a "family holiday coming up" :shock::censored:

I have just offered heavily discounted boarding in an effort to help, and gently told them about the perils of their ad, but if that is the mindset of these people, there is little hope! There is a petition to make Gumtree animal free - I will try and find it...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...=e2c3mlwDjx998rFyVgi3zw&bvm=bv.54934254,d.d2k

I have heard it all on there today, someone was getting rid of two rabbits and a free hutch for a £1 because they had a "family holiday coming up" :shock::censored:

I have just offered heavily discounted boarding in an effort to help, and gently told them about the perils of their ad, but if that is the mindset of these people, there is little hope! There is a petition to make Gumtree animal free - I will try and find it...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...=e2c3mlwDjx998rFyVgi3zw&bvm=bv.54934254,d.d2k

Thanks!

Will sign.

I don't know why I look tbh :shock:

I replied to an ad a few weeks ago, free to good home, you know the sort, I didn't hear back even though I said "I can pick up as soon as you want me too"

I am pretty sure it's because I didn't want the "optional" extras for £40.00 :roll:

Back