• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room Update

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Cos it's been a while and things have changed since they've been in a trio. I know it looks like they don't have toys but they do, they just don't look like typical rabbit toys. They simply don't play with typical rabbit toys other than willow balls which I don't have any of at the moment as they turned their last one into a basket. They do have several tunnels, levels and chambers which I find they enjoy much more than other things and also are much easier for me to keep clean. I need to get a wooden log bridge though as Smudge has taken to the door frames, they didn't like the last lot I got. :roll:

Main room:

IMG_6926_zpse6c1e971.jpg

Under the table:

IMG_6927_zps9ea9a197.jpg

Their 'warren':

IMG_6957_zps10856245.jpg

The main part of the warren where they tend to spend a lot of their time:

IMG_6929_zps06d57662.jpg

Food and nebulising area (hay and Fibafirst are in the wardrobe out of photo):

IMG_6928_zps9daf18b7.jpg

Landing AKA the runway:

IMG_6925_zpse3bc699e.jpg

Spare room 'complex':

IMG_6924_zpsbe435285.jpg

IMG_6942_zpsc3d428e5.jpg

And the wire protection for under the desk:

IMG_6921_zps7c204364.jpg

And some of the moulting monsters themselves!

IMG_6959_zps5eb81cc4.jpg

IMG_6950_zps4376a443.jpg

IMG_6943_zpsbef1e0e8.jpg

IMG_6936_zpseb4f01a4.jpg

IMG_6933_zps0ae0edde.jpg

What a lovely set up. I am wanting to get a high up bed so that my guinea pigs can have more space to run about. I love seeing other people's rabbit accommodation.

Space and things to jump on/go under seem to be the main thing for rabbit happiness and friends ofcourse.

Your three are gorgeous. I particulaly love Smudge x:love:x

What a lovely set up. I am wanting to get a high up bed so that my guinea pigs can have more space to run about. I love seeing other people's rabbit accommodation.

Space and things to jump on/go under seem to be the main thing for rabbit happiness and friends ofcourse.

Your three are gorgeous. I particulaly love Smudge x:love:x

Thank you, I'm thinking of getting a double soon as I need a new bed, had that since I was about 10! Give them a bit more room under there, they seem to spend most of their time under there or under the table or lately by the food :lol::roll:

Fab setup and beautiful bunnies :)

:D:love:

That looks great! :D Love the idea of using storage boxes to create a warren. And it's a great example of how to bunny proof a room. Beautiful buns too :love:

Back