• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of our Bunnies. Part 2 :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I sent Mike to get me a new printer as mine had died and I needed one badly and he came home with a printer and Letty Lop. Letty Lop was in the adoption part of Pets @ Home and she had a birth defect a back splay leg that stick's out to the side, she moves rather like a seal. Mike felt a bit sorry for her as he thought she would be hard to rehome and so he asked if he could take her and they know us and said yes and so here she is.

This below is Parsley whos owners moved abroad , sadly she lost her companion Gypsy in September but we are in the process of bonding her with Jasper. Parsley also has lovely blue eyes.

This is Jasper and we got a phone call from a young lady who was so worried as Jasper was originally a houserabbit but she wasn't allowed to keep him indoors and so put him outside in a hutch but he wouldn't eat outside and was clearly unhappy, he was having bouts of stasis and she worried about his health and had failed to find a place he could go so we took him and he is absolutely gorgeous and is now a housebun and soon we hope to be moving in with Parsley.

This is Katie and she is a Martin Sable and such a laid back bunny she lives here with her Daughter Koko.

This is Koko Daughter to Katie .

Sox our old girl recently lost her boy Henry in August and has been grieving so when I saw Ant in the rabbits in need section on RU I thought he would be ideal besides the fact he had been looking for a home for a good few months. It took me just over a week to bond them together and now they are loved up and very much an item :love:

Aww :love: I love the Letty lops story :love: Parsley and Jasper are just gorgeous, I hope their bond goes well :love: Katie and Koko :love: Sox and Ant :love: aww, they look so very happy together :love:

I remember Letty lop's thread when she first came to you. I love Parsley and Jasper. Hope their bond goes well. How amazing to have so many rabbits. I would love to have Arlo (from pawz for thoughts) but its such a long way to travel and I am trying to resist!

Lovely threads Maysie. I don't think I remember Penny :oops:
You just have too many to keep track of (we need more photos....).

Back