• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rearranging! (Pics)

EffyDaydream

Warren Scout
Okay, so I've just tidied his area up a bit and moved some bits around. The tunnel runs behind the cage now, so he can pop out the holes onto the cage, or out the end to my bed area and the other end his hidey hole area. He loves it! :love: I also used my left over vetbed to make a little cosy ramp to go in and out of the cage. I washed my vetbed for the first time today as well and it all went fine much to my relief! A little brush afterwards and it looked brand new! I hope you like his area! :D

The cheeky boy himself!

...and his behind! :lol:

I've attached the two bits of the spare vetbed together now, so it's a bit more secure!

Last edited:
U/D - More Of The Room!

It may look a bit cluttered in his corner, but the rest of the room is pretty empty, so he can run around and stuff. I've put an upside-down picnic blanket on my bed (the bottom is waterproof) because silly bun keeps weeing on my bed and I still want him to have the whole room when I'm out. He was in his cage at night time, but now he's free 24/7. :lol: Excuse my own clutter... I'm a bit of a hoarder (and a hoarder of pets lol). :oops:

I was trying to get a picture of him using the ramp, and he showed me what he thought of that! :lol:

Yeah, I'm really pleased with how his area has turned out, whilst being reasonable compact. :D

Who is in the other big cage? Who is in the little cage? We need pics!!!

Pet hording. Whats that? (six wabbits, three whistler pigs, two dogs and one hamster)...

It looks great. He must love free ranging 24/7. I would love to be able to do that but with a very energetic 4 year old who is forever running around it would be too dangerous :( but they are out for a good part of the day.

Does your tunnel get used ? I got one of the green bunny Warrens and it got completely ignored !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Jojo123: Aha it does look like that, but no. He likes to peek out those holes though. :lol:

Tulsi: Hmmm, not sure what it is... (9 tarantulas, 1 crested gecko, 1 fish, 6 giant african land snails, 2 guinea pigs, 1 hamster, 1 rat and 1 rabbit... And I had 8 more critters a few months back :lol::roll:)

Willowsmum: That's what I'm hoping! :thumb: He mostly naps though when he's not eating. :lol:

Luna: Thank you! I am so happy that I'm able to do it, even if it is just the one room. Well that's still very good. :thumb: Yes, he loves it actually! He loves popping his head out the holes too. :love:

Back