• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny rooms :) pic heavy

Hele

Warren Veteran
I moved house last week and am in the lucky position of having 2 bunny rooms at the mo! One is only temp really as I want to bond him and have him as a living room bun so he is in the spare room until then so that the living room is neutral... But still I am loving my bunny rooms.

They are very bare at the mo as they have only been in a few days, went to ikea yesterday and got 2 large children play mats for them for added grip plus a few of those bag holders and bins for hay racks that will be added tomorrow. They also have tunnels and loads more toys ect for when they have the grip to run around and play.

This is Poppy (grey lion lop) and Thor's (harli) room, it is 8x6.

Left hand side
null_zpsa035bec7.jpg

The buns being cute
null_zps0d57547a.jpg

The right hand side
null_zps84864f95.jpg

Angle showing their box
null_zps71dcb4cd.jpg

The room on the first night they were in when they though they had to scent mark the place...
null_zps96baafa3.jpg

null_zps7c5841b9.jpg

And this is Loki's room

From the door (with a Loki in the bottom of the pic)
null_zps631ace97.jpg

Right hand side
null_zps5ff0cf4e.jpg

Left hand side (with Loki escaping)
null_zpse8409a24.jpg

Loki in the way
null_zps06764e8f.jpg

Loki being cute!
null_zpsb14ebca7.jpg

Thanks guys :p I'm really chuffed with them and I really want to go and get started on rearranging them so they have more things to do. Should really be unpacking the rest of the house but bunnies come first right? :lol:

Back