• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update from the boy himself! Simba x

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Oh happy Sunday!
Hello my dear family - I am getting better!
Today I have almost full control of my head, am eating unaided and have gained enough use of my front legs to support myself a little!
My Mumma is very happy!
As suspected it appears I may be suffering from 'Floppy Rabbit Syndrome'. Care and time and I should be back to my old self in a few more days - it may happen again in the future but I know whoever I go to live with will know how to look after me.
Thank you for all your love and concern - it means a lot to me. And to my Mumma x

I'm sat here crying like a baby but with happiness!:wave:

Could this little rabbit be any more of a miracle or fighter? I think not. Simba you never fail to amaze me.:p

I think the care he has received from all involved has been second to none:love:

Well done everyone,your true stars and simba must know it :thumb::love:

Oh, this is fantastic news!!!

Simba love, you are an absolute star - your Mumma must be so happy and relieved.

What lovely news on a dreary Sunday morning xx

Wow! Excellent news!
What a nice thing to wake up to on a dreary raining day!
Well done Simba and everyone looking after him.
Nikki
x

Am sat here crying too - that is just the best news Simba. You are one amazing little bunny. Please tell all your back up team how wonderful they are too :thumb:

Amazing news. Huge well done to everyone who has put the time and effort into helping him through this. x

Oh, such fantastic news :D he's such a fighter, thank goodness he was rescued and is now having the best of care :love:

What great news to get up to on a wet Sunday morning. Simba, you are amazing and so are the people taking such good care of you.:love::love:

*fist in the air* yes! I knew you could do it! :lol::D:D:D what a beautiful way to wake up on a blah Sunday. Nose rubs to you little fella.xxxx

That is so wonderful. I was really nervous about looking for a Simba thread in case he had deteriorated over night.

Well done, Simba and all your nurses. Sending you more vibes and prayers for a full recovery xxxx

Back