• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5* house rabbit accommodation. Spring 2014. :)

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The scaffolding goes up next week and then it is all systems go.:thumb:

Depending on the weather, I hope the extension will be completed by spring 2014 and then I will be offering 5* house rabbit accommodation for single bunnies, bonded pairs and be easily able to cater for giants and groups of up to six bunnies.

Since starting my business in 2002, the demand for accommodation for house rabbits has constantly grown, so I am now trying to meet the demands of both you humans and of course......your wonderful bunnies.

Challenging times ahead..more bunnies, more work......:D

Before I forget, this also means better facilities for any bunnies with special needs.:thumb:

Last edited:
Sounds amazing - it really is difficult to find decent boarding for indoor bunnies - especially if they're used to being free-range.
Looking forward to seeing pics!

Brilliant that there is a demand for good bunny accommodation:). Hope it all goes well.sounds like you'll be busy

The scaffolding is up and the work is starting very soon......weather permitting.

I can't believe that my dream of offering 5* house rabbit accommodation is going to come true. Someone pinch me!

All snuggly, safe and sound, with a radio on.......may be a little television on for a few hours a day.....basically anything that will provide a home from home environment......................and that could include ....if they are used to it....hearing snoring!!!!!! From me!!!!:oops::lol:

This year people have travelled from Swindon, Shropshire, Birmingham...........I never, ever thought that there would be such a demand and that I would be able to cater for so many people's bunnies' needs.......

11 years on since I started........11 years of absolute enjoyment......another 11 years.................well I'll be in my mid 60's by then so let's take it day by day.:thumb:

My OH and a friend are busy at the weekends building the extension. Slowly but steadily it is coming along.:D

All being well, spring 2014, I will be able to board more house rabbits, solos and upto groups of up to six, more special needs bunnies too.

Warm, safe, curtains, radio, perhaps a little tv, ....................sounding good me thinks.:thumb:

Back