• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little Nethies :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Roly was from the RSPCA and was found in a hutch with a dead cat kitten the owners had moved house. ( above )

Wee Fudge weighed 700 grammes when we got him and we got him from Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care in Glasgow he is a tiny tiny boy. ( above )

We all know about the sad start for Mummy Helen and Baby Saint :cry: ( above )

Skylark is from Honeybunnies in Leicester ( above)

Siskin is Skylark's Daughter and also came from Honeybunnies in Leicester ( above)

Linnet is Skylarks other Daughter and also came from Honeybunnies in Leicester and they all have very unsual blue eyes ( above )

This is Surrey Simon and he cost us nearly a £1,000 altogether to get him home from Furry Friends Animal Rescue in Surrey as Mike's car broke down in Luton and he had to join the AA and they had to bring him and Simon home, but he was worth it. We remind Simon when he's Norty just how much he cost us :D (above )

This is Jamie the Chocolate Bun and she is Nethie cross and she was rescued from sitting in the middle of a busy road by an old man and his neighbour ( Bless them ) it took them an hour but they got her but the RSPCA wouldn't take her and so he rang round the vet's and it was our vet that rang us and here she is ( above)

Just too cute!! Wee Fudge *heart melted* :) and Roly...what on earth is wrong with people?? I don't know how anyone could just do that and walk away. Shocking!

Lovely to see them all on one thread Maysie. They are all just stunning.
Really pleased to see your update on Helen's thread too x

What lovely rabbits. Interesting to hear a bit of their history too. A dead kitten ... how very sad.

All so very cute and lovely :love:
obvious soft spot for the honeybunnies but also Surrey Simon :love:
( and we are getting 4 nethies in this week ..all 6 1/2 to 7 years old..cough cough :lol: )

Nethies are so adorable :love:

I've only ever met one and he was so sweet. He was seized from a house where he was living in a tiny cage on moldy bread and rotton fruit. He had so many mats on him and had awful muscle tone. When he tried to binky over to us, he would slip and slide, but he would always come jumping into our laps for a cuddle :D In the time he was there, he improved so much and was able to run normally.

All so very cute and lovely :love:
obvious soft spot for the honeybunnies but also Surrey Simon :love:
( and we are getting 4 nethies in this week ..all 6 1/2 to 7 years old..cough cough :lol: )

Oh no! :lol::lol:

Bless them 6 1/2 to 7 years old :(

Will make sure I have my eyes shut when looking :lol::lol:

Back