• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love!!! U/D big day tomorrow! :)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Me and OH have just been to visit Barney (see rabbits in need section). He is just too adorable for words!!! He licked every bit of skin he could find on me, bless him! :love: I think Molly's going to love him... :love:
Just waiting for a home check now... :D

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm so excited, he's just so lovely :love: I've had a lot of bunnies in my life, even a very licky bunny (Minnie), but I've never met a bunny like Barney! He just wants to love and be loved, he licks everyone, everywhere!! Awwwwwww!!! :love:

I'm so excited, i just spoke to the RSPCA lady and she's coming tomorrow
night :D so if all goes well, we will be taking Molly to meet Barney on Friday, and she'll stay there with him to be bonded :D they have to fall in love, they just have to!!

I'm so excited, i just spoke to the RSPCA lady and she's coming tomorrow
night :D so if all goes well, we will be taking Molly to meet Barney on Friday, and she'll stay there with him to be bonded :D they have to fall in love, they just have to!!

Aw best of luck hope they bond and fall in love :love:

Back