• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour has Grown up to be..................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............ a complete hooligan !! He really is so naughty and exceptionally confident. I think the Master of badly behaved bunniness, Sir Victor, will be looking down on Endeavour with pride !!

But of course he can look angelic............ :roll: :love:

Must. Chin. Jane. Must. Show. Everybun. She. Is. MINE. ;):lol::love:

He's exceptionally confident Jane, because he is responding to the love you give and the safe environment in which he is growing up. He's an incredibly lucky young buck to have found you.

He looks SO angelic in that pot.

:love::love:

What a beauty he is! But he still looks mischievious! heeheehee. He sounds like my rabbit, Jack. Gotta love a rabbit with a big personality! :love:

............ a complete hooligan !! He really is so naughty and exceptionally confident. I think the Master of badly behaved bunniness, Sir Victor, will be looking down on Endeavour with pride !!

But of course he can look angelic............
:roll: :love:

Oh, can't they all! :lol:
Stunning photos again, Jane. He is so beautiful! :love:
Great to hear that he is off to manage mischief. :) That'll be keeping you on your toes. xxxx

Master of Mischief................................................Endeavour.:love::love:

I'm sure he puts a smile on your face Jane as he does with us too.:thumb: xxxxx

Glad to see that Endeavour is keeping you on your toes. :lol: He definitely has a mischievous glint in his eyes. :love:

Back