• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else like their rabbits chomping cheeks!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Look at those cheeks go!

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-10-19-14-37-53_zpscfe2ae31.mp4.html[/video]

Anyone else got any videos to upload?

I love watching them eat. Tessie has such fluffy cheeks! I love their little mouthes as well :love:

I tried uploading a video to photobucket earlier (taken on my iPhone) and it wouldn't upload :( not sure why, I'm pretty sure it was a format that should work.

D'awww! :love:
There is nothing quite so satisfying and comforting as those active, puffy cheeks and toofies going snicky-snicky in nomming bunnies! :love:

I love all the back and forth she was doing too. What treat was she getting?

D'awww! :love:
There is nothing quite so satisfying and comforting as those active, puffy cheeks and toofies going snicky-snicky in nomming bunnies! :love:

I love all the back and forth she was doing too. What treat was she getting?

She was getting the orange bit of her muesli, I think it may be carrot flavoured. She always eats that one first and also the little red ones!

Awwww... :love: I loves it....

But hang on... Why is it in surround sound...? :shock:

Ooooooh, Reggie's nomming too... :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously cute chompy cheeks!
But hang on, also an unchewed castle and a flat un-dug blanket which isn't covered in hay. Am jealous. :roll:

Awwww bless! Very tidy bunny unlike this one.....

3AD85E6B-D1A3-431F-84FB-A4190E973624-54830-00000E343BE12258_zps5803abfa.mp4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Seriously cute chompy cheeks!
But hang on, also an unchewed castle and a flat un-dug blanket which isn't covered in hay. Am jealous. :roll:

She did rip the cardboard off inside but seems to have stopped that now and she's not really a digger more of a chewer as my lining paper can verify!

She loves lying on her fleece in her castle, she's been there all this morning flopped on her side.

She's not always tidy, she often flings her litter tray out of her hutch as she doesn't want it in there for some reason. I put it in and then she drags and nudges it out.

Back