• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any other bunnies cross their legs?

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
4ce81989144e3ef7824edfd4c5750f11_zpse54cd2cf.jpg

This is one of Lilly's favourite positions, often she'll be fully on her tummy as well rather than leaning to one side, with her legs crossed!! I like to think this means she feels very safe because there's no way she's getting away from predators fast like this!!

:lol: :lol: :love:
Biff and Bram sometimes cross their front paws but never their back ones!

I'm going to be stalking Lilly with the camera now trying to get a photo of her with both sets crossed :lol: it happens when she stretches her back legs out, they just get stretched over each other and then she relaxes again and leaves them crossed!!!

I've also just noticed you can see how ridiculously long Lilly's tail is in this photo!

Yes! Tiger- lily does this, so cute! :love:
she likes to stand with her front legs crossed too... she a real lady ;) :lol:

Yes! Tiger- lily does this, so cute! :love:
she likes to stand with her front legs crossed too... she a real lady ;) :lol:

:D my Lilly's full name is Tigerlilly too so it must be to do with the name :p she occasionally crosses her front feet when sitting and washing but more often bends one paw at the wrist and has her toes pointed on the floor, she looks like she's offering her hand to be kissed :lol:

:D my Lilly's full name is Tigerlilly too so it must be to do with the name :p she occasionally crosses her front feet when sitting and washing but more often bends one paw at the wrist and has her toes pointed on the floor, she looks like she's offering her hand to be kissed :lol:

Must be the name! :lol:

So cute :love:

Very cute:love::love::love: No, Storm and Mallow never lie like that. The puffed up bun-loaf is their favourite position.

I have seen Daisy cross her front paws but never seen any of them cross their back ones. As for both pairs of paws crossed ... we need pics!

No, Ludo does the exact opposite, lies with them really wide open... I assume because he's a boy :lol:;)

Very cute:love::love::love: No, Storm and Mallow never lie like that. The puffed up bun-loaf is their favourite position.

Bunny loaves are my favourite too :p I love watching them getting into that position :D

I have seen Daisy cross her front paws but never seen any of them cross their back ones. As for both pairs of paws crossed ... we need pics!

I'll try my hardest! She regularly crosses her back legs, and rarely crosses her front paws so getting a photo of them happening together is going to be tricky!!

I'll have to have a look. Doughnut crosses her front paws a lot when begging. I always think it's equivalent to keeping our fingers crossed, as she's hoping for a treat!

No, Ludo does the exact opposite, lies with them really wide open... I assume because he's a boy :lol:;)

Harvey does it really wide as well, so it must be a boy thing, they must feel they need to leave extra space for their you-know-whats even though they're long gone :lol:

I'll have to have a look. Doughnut crosses her front paws a lot when begging. I always think it's equivalent to keeping our fingers crossed, as she's hoping for a treat!

Awh that's so cute :love: mine don't beg much, they just wait until I'm in reaching distance, then grab and run :lol: they will beg if I take too long putting breakfast or dinner down though. Imagining Doughnut begging is adorable :love:

I've uploaded this video before, this is what I get every morning with her little twirlies. She begs non stop and even to my friends who she doesn't really know!

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-02-12-18-24-40_zps542fa606.mp4.html[/video]

No crossing of the paws in this one though.

I've uploaded this video before, this is what I get every morning with her little twirlies. She begs non stop and even to my friends who she doesn't really know!

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-02-12-18-24-40_zps542fa606.mp4.html[/video]

No crossing of the paws in this one though.

Awwwh :love: I love the twirlies!! My two do this kind of thing at breakfast and dinner, but tend to look like crazed rabid animals than cute fluffy things like Doughnut :lol: they attempt climbing up my legs to get to the food bowls when I'm slow, as if they're going to actually manage climbing up them :roll: silly buns! They don't beg for other food though!

Back