• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love makes me so happy :D

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Just saw Lilly roll into Harvey so she would be laying as close as possible to him :love:

A few minutes later I heard some very loud tooth purring and looked over to see Harvey licking Lilly on the lips whilst she purred, and then they swapped and Lilly licked his lips whilst he purred, and they just kept swapping and purring and aaaawwwhhhh they are so cute :love:

Talking about tooth purring, they've both developed a very loud purr that worried me because I keep thinking that it's tooth grinding, but it's only when they're dreaming or when they're being groomed by each other or me (well any human tbh, they're not fussy!!) so it is just a loud purr! Doesn't half scae me when they do it!!

Awww that's so sweet! Buster is a funny one he likes to sit behind Alfie, so if Alfie is sat with his back to something Buster will squeeze himself behind him :D

Awww :love:
I love it when my buns cuddle up to each other. A lot of the time they both flop so it looks like they're spooning each other. They also flop facing each other too. :love:

Back