• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy Loo

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I feel I should probably show you some pictures of Howard and his little sister. (His back has completely healed and I haven't seen him scratch/chew since she came home two weeks ago. :D)

null_zps15eeb550.jpg

null_zpsb60f3181.jpg

null_zps127d9049.jpg

null_zpse6d429ca.jpg

null_zpsdb88a95d.jpg

null_zpsf3899b88.jpg

null_zps2e0e292a.jpg

null_zpsa843946b.jpg

null_zps7964aa79.jpg

null_zpsf7ea7f6f.jpg

null_zpsf6905444.jpg

null_zps05a08255.jpg

null_zpsf32fa73a.jpg

null_zps4424b99e.jpg

null_zps658fae4e.jpg

null_zps8472904e.jpg

null_zps4900df86.jpg

And lastly Lucy with my friends dog, Jess, who looks like a surrogate mum.

null_zpsfd5ecccc.jpg

:shock: gorgeous! Hope she settles in well!

How are things with you? Haven't seen you around recently.

:shock: gorgeous! Hope she settles in well!

How are things with you? Haven't seen you around recently.

I think we've come to terms with baby number 3. We 're going to have to get a new car as all 3 are in car seats but think we can just about afford that leap.
I'm just waiting to start not being sick constantly. Scan is on Monday so will update with a picture then. :)

Lucy's getting better with toilet training which is a big plus! Being constantly arm deep in wee and poo or having my head stuck down the loo is not so fun! :lol:

How are you and your darling little man?

I think we've come to terms with baby number 3. We 're going to have to get a new car as all 3 are in car seats but think we can just about afford that leap.
I'm just waiting to start not being sick constantly. Scan is on Monday so will update with a picture then. :)

Lucy's getting better with toilet training which is a big plus! Being constantly arm deep in wee and poo or having my head stuck down the loo is not so fun! :lol:

How are you and your darling little man?

How exciting for you. I'm sure you will cope just fine and this baby was meant to be! How many weeks are you now? Can't wait for the scan picture!

Eurgh "morning" sickness is horrible. Really miserable.

We are all good here thanks I want another baby Leonard is growing up so fast. I'll pop some pictures on sometime. I lost Brian, not sure if you missed the news, so now bunny less :(

How exciting for you. I'm sure you will cope just fine and this baby was meant to be! How many weeks are you now? Can't wait for the scan picture!

Eurgh "morning" sickness is horrible. Really miserable.

We are all good here thanks I want another baby Leonard is growing up so fast. I'll pop some pictures on sometime. I lost Brian, not sure if you missed the news, so now bunny less :(

I'm so sorry. I hadn't seen. :(

....Have another baby!! Don't make me do it alone! :lol:
I have no idea. 7-8ish possibly so early days. He/she is certainly making their presence known. *urgh*

I'm so sorry. I hadn't seen. :(

....Have another baby!! Don't make me do it alone! :lol:
I have no idea. 7-8ish possibly so early days. He/she is certainly making their presence known. *urgh*

:lol: I would love another. I am enjoying my sleep a bit too much for a newborn right now though! Also need to buy a house. I will make do with hearing about your baby instead!

Thank you. I have a big empty hole in my life now that I hope to fill once we are a bit more settled.

I've just had one but still want another, we will just have to take it in turns so we have a baby picture to coo over at all times! :lol:

Back