• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chasing and nipping

jazxo

Mama Doe
Pippin and Pumpkin have been doing this quite a lot recently, it's never serious hence why I haven't said anything before.

It's always Pumpkin that starts it :( I feel so sorry for Pippin and I don't know what to do. One minute they'll do that and then he'll groom her for 10 minutes and be fine. They just did it a minute ago but now they're just ignoring each other doing their own thing. Just scared it's going to get worse :(

Donny and Lola do it all the time, it's always Lola that starts it but Donny doesn't really bother retaliating. He can give it as good as he gets though!

Donny and Lola do it all the time, it's always Lola that starts it but Donny doesn't really bother retaliating. He can give it as good as he gets though!

Pippin runs away and is always petrified. If he does it for long enough she has a go at him too but it's just horrible to watch. Do you not worry it will escalate? Driving me mad!!

Pippin runs away and is always petrified. If he does it for long enough she has a go at him too but it's just horrible to watch. Do you not worry it will escalate? Driving me mad!!

Not really, the grooms outweigh the chasing so I don't really think about it tbh. I just keep an eye on them. Donny runs a way from Lola and has thumped before to show his annoyance, but Lola is the biggest madam going.

Back