• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does bread turn Peggy into a devil bun???

moi

Mama Doe
We don't give her bread obviously, but if anyone is eating any she's right in there face and goes mental cos she wants some!

Buster is the same, all he has to do is smell it and he's off the back of the sofa like a shot. Same for pizza. Before now, he has stolen a piece of bread and been chased around the house with it, and has also jumped ONTO my housemate's plate to try and eat her pizza. This week his attempts to steal a hot cross bun from the kitchen cupboard were also thwarted. :evil::evil:

Kizzy would touch anything that isn't grass, vegetable or fruit and even then she's fussy.

Bob is another matter completely. One Christmas I put their bowl of greens down and we were about to have cheese and biscuits whilst watching a movie. The phone went and I turned away for just a second to answer it and moments later my other came in and asked what I done with the elemental. Kizzy was happily munching away at the greens but Bob was nowhere in sight. A rustling sound from one of the pop up tunnels alerted us to Bob's cheese pilfering ways. He was most put out when we grabbed it away from him. I dropped and empty tub of Philadelphia once and Bob was on it in a flash and was followed by a five minute dash around the house and almost a tug of war to get it back from him. He also likes Chilli flavoured crisps which we discovered when my other half left an empty packet on the coffee table, went to get a drink from the kitchen by the time he got back Bob was sitting in the middle of the coffee table with his head completely inside the crisp packet.

Allowing your rabbits to free range is a wonderful thing but you do have to be careful.

Glad Im not the only one with a devil bun! She took off with my Sons marmite sandwich once! x

Yes, he'll have a go at anything but toast and jam is a particular favourite....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bramble does it with chocolate :lol:
She's never had any before, but she must be able to smell it or something as she's straight on your lap when you have any!

Nibbles ran off with my naan bread once.

He also tried to nick my toast...

578499_10151074788623321_520862249_n.jpg

My two are crazy for any food.
George thinks his purpose in life is stealing our food, he's managed to get his paws on bread, cheese, chicken, egg, yogurt, chocolate, crayons... anything left unattended for just a split second he'll go for.

Just today I was chasing him around the flat after he stole my daughters play-dough pizza. Must have been quite a sight, a rabbit running around with play-dough in his mouth, me trying to catch him and shouting his name and my daughter running after us crying her eyes out screaming rabbit took my pay-do!!

Back