• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothyhay.co.uk OR www.hayforpets.co.uk

Persie

Warren Scout
So the debate is, which does your bunny prefer?

I just recieved my free sample of hay from Timothyhay.co.uk & Persie approved! I have also heard many mention on here that Ings hay is a big hit too, so I'm trying to weigh up the option of which I should order for him :D

Mine still love both so can't really say :lol:

The timothy hay is going down really well but now it's mellowed out to a 50/50 intake of ings and timothy hay! :)

Ooh how did you get a sample from timothyhay.co.uk? Bunchkin has Ings and adores it so no real need for me to switch it up, though might be nice to try a change!

Ooh how did you get a sample from timothyhay.co.uk? Bunchkin has Ings and adores it so no real need for me to switch it up, though might be nice to try a change!

I'm interested in a sample too.

I currently get all of mine from hayforpets and generally swap which one i get to keep variety in their diet, as meadow hay is quite natural for them obviously. I got a bag of Timothy from them the other day and it is beautiful and stalky and green, the buns are devouring it.

The free sample is great - it arrived quickly & there was a good handful inside the envelope to which Persie scoffed like I've never seen him eat hay before :lol: the only disadvantage for me is living in N.I., I don't qualify for the free delivery *sob* so I have asked for a quote for delivery, fingers crossed for me everyone :lol:

My guys adore this years Timothyhay.co.uk... Just been watching Freckle steal strands out of Fleur's mouth :shock: :roll: Haven't ordered Ings for a while but the last timothy&rye hasn't been eaten very well :(

Back