• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A vicious wild animal tried to eat me!

dominoid

Warren Scout
asu4u9ag.jpg
she's all sweetness and innocence here but she tried to eat me!

I gave her a dandelion leaf and as she got to it her brother zoomed in and swiped it from my hand but she clearly didn't notice and carried on munching on my finger instead! What's worse is there was a few moments where I didn't move my hand away because I was busy going "aww, that's cute, she hasn't noticed he nicked it" then shortly after realised that I'm missing a chunk of my finger!

I hope not too much of your finger is missing! :shock:

You can't not forgive that cutie though :p

I put my hand in front of Harvey earlier as he was having a frenzied attack on his hay hoping he'd stop to groom me, but he didn't see my hand and nipped and scratched it, the poor boy was shocked and looked so sorry and upset that he'd done it :lol: I gave him head rubs to show my forgiveness and he cheered up!

:shock: Hope you are okay now. Great pic btw.

I hope not too much of your finger is missing! :shock:

You can't not forgive that cutie though :p

I might be dramatising the incident a little it has to be said. It's only a little chunk gone but it's in that irritating place where the nail and skin meets so it makes typing difficult XD
She got instant forgiveness, the adorable little monster she is!

What a cute little bullet :love: Guess she probably wasn't all that happy with the results either! Expecting nommy treats and suddenly she's chewing fingers. Were you as quickly forgiven? ;)

I've been lucky enough to never have been bitten by either of my two. I've had nips, the get out of my way, or pay me more attention kind but that's it. Even when I think I've upset them and I might get a resulting bite, Levi is much more inclined to just give me a lick, I swear that bun doesn't have a grumpy bone in his body, he's such a lovable wee thing. If they ever did bite me I doubt I would be cross for long, because a) I reckon it would be an accident and b) I am genuinely unable to stay cross with them for longer than 5 seconds! :)

What a cute little bullet :love: Guess she probably wasn't all that happy with the results either! Expecting nommy treats and suddenly she's chewing fingers. Were you as quickly forgiven? ;)

I think so. But then I took her to the vet today for a jab and she's only just forgiven me for that I think.

Horrible vicious creature. Dangerous. Your options are: 1) advertise her for free on gumtree, 2) let her out into the wild, 3) take her to the vet and have her put to sleep. Yes?

;):love:

Back