• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting hay out of the bag

dominoid

Warren Scout
Possibly a silly question but is there a way of getting hay out of the bag without spilling it everywhere? I always feel like I'm being so wasteful and I end up covered in it too.

I just rest the bag on the side of the open cage so so the pieces that fall just fall into the cage anyway. Any spillages are quickly taken care of by the ever efficient Bunchkin Hop Hay-Hoover™ ;)

I just rest the bag on the side of the open cage so so the pieces that fall just fall into the cage anyway. Any spillages are quickly taken care of by the ever efficient Bunchkin Hop Hay-Hoover™ ;)

lol!
I can't believe I didn't think of that, I've been spilling it all over our garden for nothing XD

Hay hoovers!!! Good point. Will be opening it in the shed form now on (4 hay hoovers in there).

I put a bag or basket into the huge ings bag and make sure its all in bag / basket before taking out.... only drop a strand or two :D

Back