• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba. Very Poorly.

donna-arc

Mama Doe
I have updated Simba's Facebook page this morning. This is my post -

I am sad to report that Simba is very poorly

When I checked him before bed last night I found him collapsed. He had immediate pain relief and then Wendy (vet who lives with us) and I took him in to work and he was given i/v fluid and glucose. His temperature was a very low 34 degrees so he was wrapped up and given a heat pad. He wouldn't take any syringe water or feed. Christabel our other vet came down to help too.

I turned Simba a couple of times in the night and reheated his heat pad but fully expected him to be gone every time I checked him.

He is still with us but still completely moribund - but has taken some syringe food this morning. I am trying to take hope from this but he looks like he is waiting too leave us. I think we need to prepare ourselves for this x

Oh no...not little Simba :cry::cry::cry: He's been doing so well:cry:

I know you will all do everything in your power for him and we can take comfort in the fact that he has had the best time of life recently - he's been so loved by so many. I really hope he gets through this but preparing myself for the worst.

Devastating news. :cry::cry::cry: I really really hope for a miracle and Simba pulls through. He has been through so much and was doing so well under your care and he is still so young.

Millions and millions of vibes. xxx

Noooo!!! :cry: come on little man you can beat this, you have so much living to do :( sending mega mega vibes for him xxx

oh no. He had been doing so well :( Glad he is with you and being well looked after, at least that way he has a chance. Paws crossed for him

So sad. Thank God that he had some respite from his suffering and some quality time during these last few weeks with you.

Poor little Simba.

I've been trying to catch up with his story fully all week, this is such sad news.

I'm so glad RU got to him and improved his life so much. Even if he is ready to leave us. We're routing for you little guy.

Oh no , that is such sad news after all he has been through :(

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back