• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought someone had broken into our house yesterday......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Had been out in the garden for about an hour cleaning litter trays. Steve was at work. Came back in the house into the kitchen and could hear mens voices in the lounge :shock:

Stood there for a few seconds wondering what to do and decided to be brave and push the lounge door open...........

There was Sprout on the sofa with the Tv remote control. Somehow he had knocked it off the shelf and stood on it putting channel 4 racing on! :lol::lol::lol: Little monster :roll: :love:

Norty Sprout! Scaring Mummy like that! :shock:
How funny that he must've wanted to watch telly though. :D Clever bun.
All the buttons on the remote were intact, right? I can imagine him having a nibble like so many bunnies over here seem to want to do. ;)

Norty Sprout! Scaring Mummy like that! :shock:
How funny that he must've wanted to watch telly though. :D Clever bun.
All the buttons on the remote were intact, right? I can imagine him having a nibble like so many bunnies over here seem to want to do. ;)

I was pooping myself! Yes buttons were intact as sprout is a dental bunny. But we do keep the remote on a shelf for that very reason which is why it was such a surprise that he had it.

Back