• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver is just so blooming cute sometimes! *pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Bunny mouf anyone? :lol:

Bit of nortiness?

Then some nose rubs and a flop next to his Mam. :love:

I'm pretty sure he did this happy flop for attention, whilst I was taking some piccies of Xena :lol:

..And because I can't leave the other two out...

I think Fiver's nortiness is rubbing off on her! :love:

Disapproving bunny from Xena! :lol:

The mouth photos are great!!!! I've tried getting photos at this angle but Harvey either tries eating the camera or takes such a big mouthful of hay that all I get is a photo of hay!

The ball one looks like he's picked it up and posed like that on purpose mumbling "mum, mum, mum, MUM!! LOOK AT ME!! Thank you, now take a photo of my new skill!" :lol:

You have a lot of skill with photo timing!! My camera has a 1-2 second delay because it rechecks the focus first so I often miss great moments, but sometimes I do luck out!

The mouth photos are great!!!! I've tried getting photos at this angle but Harvey either tries eating the camera or takes such a big mouthful of hay that all I get is a photo of hay!

The ball one looks like he's picked it up and posed like that on purpose mumbling "mum, mum, mum, MUM!! LOOK AT ME!! Thank you, now take a photo of my new skill!" :lol:

You have a lot of skill with photo timing!! My camera has a 1-2 second delay because it rechecks the focus first so I often miss great moments, but sometimes I do luck out!

This is exactly what he does! Whenever I'm trying to take pics of other buns, he throws things around and jumps on my back, chews my clothes, chews my camera and generally gets in the way...he is such a bloody attention seeker. :lol:

*Says very, very quietly*... Fiver is one of my fav RU bunnehs I absolutely adore Xena's expression :lol::lol:

They are all so lovely but love that photo of Xena, so sweet. I would have had to go over and squadge her. x

Ooo what beautiful pictures. Xena is stunning. Fivers bunny flop :love: Glossy black bunny beauty :love:

*Says very, very quietly*... Fiver is one of my fav RU bunnehs I absolutely adore Xena's expression :lol::lol:

Aww! Thanx. :) :love: He certainly is unique. :lol:

I love how Xena has her little front paws folded up. :love: She looks as if she's crossing her arms. :lol:

Back