• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any of your bunnies have lengthy names?

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Mine are called (and i have no idea why):

Harvey Wallbanger Snufflewick-Hodge and Coco Cutiepie Springfield-Hodge

When i bond them (ie when they are husbun and wifelet) they will be triplebarrelled Snufflewick-Springfield-Hodge, assuming all goes well.

But mostly they go by Harvey and Coco, because the above wouldn't fit on their vet registration cards.

I'd love to hear if any other little buns have big names?

My mum's cat (which I 'helped' name) is Virginia Birthday Davenport. At first shortened to Ginny but now more often than not she's 'Jim' :lol:

Bobby and Rosie have longish names too not that we would ever use them except for privately among ourselves of course. I'd be too embarrassed to say them outside our home :oops:

Bobby goes by Bobby George Puddle- Bum and Rosie goes by the name of Rosie May Pee's - a- lot. I know , I know... we are a bit daft but it does suit them when you meet them .... I swear !!!!:wave:

Bobby and Rosie have longish names too not that we would ever use them except for privately among ourselves of course. I'd be too embarrassed to say them outside our home :oops:

Bobby goes by Bobby George Puddle- Bum and Rosie goes by the name of Rosie May Pee's - a- lot. I know , I know... we are a bit daft but it does suit them when you meet them .... I swear !!!!:wave:

Just made me choke on my tea, so funny :lol:

Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment
Lady Lydia of Lopsley
Chief Inspector Morse, Thames Valley CID-Rabbit Crime Division

Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment
Lady Lydia of Lopsley
Chief Inspector Morse, Thames Valley CID-Rabbit Crime Division

Very clever names !!! You have some very high achieving bunnies. My poor puddle bum is envious :'(

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Examples please...

Bobbi bobblelicious

Russell sprout enquire

mister Norman nibbleton

Mrs Millicent humphries

Lenny s full name was lenworth George Henry alfonso B....

We have had seymour carrots and i called one busty Barbara so that hubby had to stand up when the vet called out the name in a full waiting room!

Ooh nearly forgot inspector hector the porridge detector

Wish I'd been a bit more imaginative with my bunnies names :lol: Before I knew Blueberry was a boy, I was going to call him Lady Sapphire if he was a girl.

sox may forgive you for thinking his name is only 3 letters long, but his mummy says that doesn't mean he isn't special, he has a nickname and it goes soccerwoccerglory :oops::love:

Back