• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Kenko - male rabbit - SURREY

This is Kenko.
Approx DOB - September 2012

Looking for a home with a spayed female rabbit for company.

He has come to us because his previous owners rehomed two rabbits from a friend who turned out to be male and female and they had babies. He is one of the babies from the litter.

Unfortunately Kenko had terrible front teeth and he has had these removed as they were growing into his tongue and causing him discomfort. Although he is missing these teeth, it doesn't cause him too many problems. He can eat his pellets and hay, however you need to cut up his veg for him. Apart from that, he's a perfectly normal, happy rabbit who has been with us since May 2013 so we are really keen for him to find a home soon!

He is a cheeky lad who has been neutered, vaccinated, wormed and has seen our vet. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £40.

Located in Old Coulsdon, Surrey.

Furry Friends
furry_friends_rescue@hotmail.com
0751 568 4921
www.furryfriendsrescue.co.uk

Last edited:
Aww he's sweet!

As a side note, Nibbles has no incisors - he suffered trauma to them as a youngster so we decided to have them removed. He copes really well and can eat almost the same as he could before he had them removed. He does need to have some things cut up a bit finer etc sometimes, but otherwise all good. :D

Aww he is gorgeous :love:

I have had a gummy bunny before, you really would hardly know!

still no home..oh poor boy.
my first bun had her front teeth out due to an injury...waterbottle spout flipped up and back knocking a tooth out! the others had to be trimmed to fit after that and one vet cut her teeth badly and she had to have them removed...she had to haveher carrot grated but she managed just fine.but mad as hel she couldnt chew everything like she used to! casper had his out and he managed just fine. NO INSCISORS = perfect house bunny!!!

no bunny proofing needed!! someone give him a home x

I really hope he finds a home soon. I'm in caterham....but we are in a flat so only have room for the one (occupied) run. :(

One day....

Kenko has been waiting for a home for a whole year now.
We think it's because of his colour and because he had to have his front teeth removed, however he still eats normally (we just have to cut his veggies up for him!).
He is really friendly and needs a home with a spayed female bunny.

I am very interested in this little man I have a girl who matches his colouring perfectly. what is the best way for me to speak to you about him? xxx

Aw, his colouring is identical to Sonics! Just a different moulting pattern.
Hope he finds a home soon, he's adorable!

I have such a soft spot for Kenko. He has been in rescue for over a year now
He is really friendly and needs a home with a spayed female rabbit for company.

Kenko - over a year of being in rescue. Over a year of being overlooked due to his medical history and colour... I am VERY HAPPY to announce that Kenko left us for pastures new yesterday and has gone to live with a spayed female rabbit who sadly lost her partner recently. It was very strange not cutting his veg into tiny pieces this morning.
Good luck Kenko! You will always be a special boy to me <3

Back