• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lunch Time Treat

Riggs

Warren Scout
Have a couple of early finishes this week and came home at lunch time so had to give the guys something.

Here they are with my offering, some fresh cut grass from the garden, will have to get them out there a bit later, although Blossom (The Harlequin) has not yet worked out that the grass I give them is the same stuff that she sit's on in the Garden, bless her.

The Guys enjoying a snack in the farm yard that used to be called my office

Aww, great pics. They look happy and my buns look jealous. Hehe :) must find them some tasty nom noms !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

:lol: They can't get that grass in fast enough!

I remember bringing home three bales of hay a few years ago and a neighbour asked if we were starting a farm ..
My OH replied. "Oh no. We already have one :p "

Awwww their little faces!! And yup loving that grass.. :)

I took honey out this afternoon.. gorgeous day & sat her on the grass in her run & all she did was stamp her feet! she never even went to eat it or explore anything. so brought her back in the house, and picked a small handful of grass for her to have.. She couldn't eat it quick enough! ;)

Awwww their little faces!! And yup loving that grass.. :)

I took honey out this afternoon.. gorgeous day & sat her on the grass in her run & all she did was stamp her feet! she never even went to eat it or explore anything. so brought her back in the house, and picked a small handful of grass for her to have.. She couldn't eat it quick enough! ;)

Hey sounds familiar , my bridge bun Thumpa never quite made the connection with the fact that the grass she stood on in then garden was the same stuff that I would give her in her bowl.

Blosskins on the other hand has now worked it out but still prefers it if I have cut it for her.

Back