• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have some house guests...

catxx

Mama Doe
Until Saturday I've got these two! I acquired them after helping Caroline (of Rabbit Residence) teach vet students at the RVC College in North Mymms how to handle bunnies, have an event in St Albans on Saturday where we wanted bunnies so keeping these two down with me rather than going back and forth to the rescue.

I'm calling them Tennessee and Carolina but that may be wrong as we've just referred to them as "Texas's babies" and Caroline gets them all muddled up - as they're almost identical! These are sisters, will shortly be spayed and about 7 months old.

66186e7636fe11e3899a22000a9f4dc8_8.jpg

a8acf46c366a11e3ac2322000ab78582_8.jpg

At RVC:
619ec200364511e38d7d22000a1f981a_8.jpg

Where you gonna be in St Albans on Saturday, may have to pop over and say hello to these to, and you of course.

Where you gonna be in St Albans on Saturday, may have to pop over and say hello to these to, and you of course.

haha! I'll be there from opening until around 4ish, so most of the day! The event is at Partners Pets :D

I went and bought a play pen so I could give them a bit more space, they went from a 3x3 pen to a 5x3 (and a bit) and have been dashing around, and stomping at something unknown! Daft beasts.

45d15b4a375e11e3b20722000a1f97fa_8.jpg

haha! I'll be there from opening until around 4ish, so most of the day! The event is at Partners Pets :D

I went and bought a play pen so I could give them a bit more space, they went from a 3x3 pen to a 5x3 (and a bit) and have been dashing around, and stomping at something unknown! Daft beasts.

Hi, That is not too far from me so will pop over during the day to say hi and meet your guests.

Paul

Back