• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Charities - advertising on Preloved?

catxx

Mama Doe
I've just started posting Rabbit Residence bunnies on Preloved (in 2 weeks of doing it, already got two people booking to come over and bond with us, woo!).

I am shocked though, out of over 4,000 UK-wide rabbits advertised, only 42 of those are from registered rescues :shock::shock:, 14 of those are Rabbit Residence ones.

If there are any rescues on here who want me to put their rabbits up via their own charity account I would happily help try and correct this balance! In order to get set up on there as a charity you need a charity number and Preloved will need confirmation that it's all ok from one of your Trustees, took us less than a day to get set up. PM me if you want a hand! Slinging ads up only take a couple of minutes.

Any one else taking this up? I feel a bit lonely over there, fighting a losing battle against "breeders".

Do you advertise the rabbits separately? I advertise them collectively on there, but not each rabbit - Does it gain more interest in each particular bun?

Do you advertise the rabbits separately? I advertise them collectively on there, but not each rabbit - Does it gain more interest in each particular bun?

I do it individually. One single Rex girl has got several inquiries which may result in at least 2 bunnies being booked for bonding. I think it does bring in more attention individually, definitely worth a shot!

If you have a log in you can see the RR ads here:
https://secure.preloved.co.uk/member/profile/2015990506/eb2c2779.html?advertId=109334800

Oh dear I knew I shouldn't have looked. I've fallen in love with the quad. I so want a quad! But given DH is about to finish his work contract the answer will be a definite no! And it would mean a new shed and run and everything...

Oh dear I knew I shouldn't have looked. I've fallen in love with the quad. I so want a quad! But given DH is about to finish his work contract the answer will be a definite no! And it would mean a new shed and run and everything...

awwww haha!

Back