• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really proud of my bunnies :)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
We had a dinner party last night, there were 11 of us in total, all in the bunnies' room (living/dining room)! I was so nervous at how they'd react but they were so good and not at all stressed!! They were a bit confused at the rearrangement of chairs in the room but they couldn't have cared less about the presence of people!

Everyone who went and sat by their litter tray was offered a forehead to rub!! Even by shy Lilly! Lilly sat for a while being hand fed single strands of hay by one of our guests! I then gave out parsley to everyone who wanted to feed them and the rabbits went crazy climbing on guests laps to get the food! Harvey has great fun running around chair legs :D I told people not to try to pick Lilly up, but if they wanted to try to pick Harvey up whilst sat on the floor that was fine, and they did try, they'd tentatively get him an inch of the ground and he just slide out their hands, then turn around for noserubs :lol: being picked up doesn't phase him at all, one guest managed to put him in her lap, he stayed for a few seconds then hopped off and started munching hay right next to her :) Harvey in particular soaked up the attention and got so many full body massages and head rubs it was ridiculous! No stomps or feet flicking all night :)

My rabbits are definitely socialites!

I think bunnies (those who don't get stressed of course) really make a dinner party - any guests we have round, love the fact that that we have buns running around - ours are not as friendly as yours though but people are always amazed at how easy it seems to have indoor buns:thumb:

You have every right to be proud of your buns - they did good :D:thumb:

I bet they loved having such a fuss made of them! It sounds like my sort of dinner party hehe. :love:

They loved it :) they've been expecting the same level of attention this morning but unfortunately I can't manage it with just two hands!! :lol:

I think bunnies (those who don't get stressed of course) really make a dinner party - any guests we have round, love the fact that that we have buns running around - ours are not as friendly as yours though but people are always amazed at how easy it seems to have indoor buns:thumb:

You have every right to be proud of your buns - they did good :D:thumb:

They definitely did make it a great party :D even Sid the hamster made an appearance and he's the tamest hamster in the world so went down very well!!

So happy they were happy bunnies last night!! The fact they interacted was a great bonus!

Aww thats really nice. Love the idea of handing out parsely to feed them with!

People were just picking pieces of hay before and feeding them to them (my two love hay so will happily take strands of hay off of people) but I thought it'd be nice for others to get to see them go crazy for their herbs, everyone who fed them loved doing it too so it was nice :) everyone was shocked that rabbits shouldn't really eat carrots, or if they do should only have tiny portions! My friend says she feels deceived by all cartoons, advertisements and programmes with bunnies in :lol:

My housebun loves having visitors. Everyone is amazed at how friendly he is but of course more people just mean there might be more food on offer:roll:
He loves open handbags to climb in and woe betide anyone who puts a plate on the floor with a piece of cake on, there is an almightly race between me and bun to get to the plate first before he snafffles the lot. Its amazing how many people don't think to keep things off the floor!

My housebun loves having visitors. Everyone is amazed at how friendly he is but of course more people just mean there might be more food on offer:roll:
He loves open handbags to climb in and woe betide anyone who puts a plate on the floor with a piece of cake on, there is an almightly race between me and bun to get to the plate first before he snafffles the lot. Its amazing how many people don't think to keep things off the floor!

:lol: cheeky rabbit! I moved all bags and coats out to the hallway because I knew mine would enjoy taking chunks of material out of them!! My two didn't even notice people being around to begin with, people arrived at 7, they continued sleeping from then until about 9ish just like usual then came down for dinner and play time!! Most plates put on the floor were empty as we had fajitas, but someone left a 2 inch square bit of wrap and Harvey grabbed it and ran delighted away :lol: I took it off him straight away and replaced it with a herb, he wasn't that bothered, the herb was obviously yummy enough :lol:

Back