• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful October Day walk along the Caledonian Canal

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
We had a beautiful walk along part of the Inverness end yesterday in the sunshine. There were three geocaches to find which always keeps the kids going and Pippin had lots of dogs to play with that we met along the way.

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

Okay...I'm packing my bags and on the plane to your place :thumb:
What a beautiful sailboat and look how still the water is! Somehow I have the impression that it should be all wild and wooly considering your locale. :)
Pippin is :love: He has a long body doesn't he? Such a cutie. xxxx

Lovely :love: It's been chucking it down forever here :evil:

Oh dear, hope you get some sun soon.

Okay...I'm packing my bags and on the plane to your place :thumb:
What a beautiful sailboat and look how still the water is! Somehow I have the impression that it should be all wild and wooly considering your locale. :)
Pippin is :love: He has a long body doesn't he? Such a cutie. xxxx

I love the boat picture! It isn't into the cold season here yet, December till April are the snowy months up here although nothing like as cold as you put up with.

Pippin is long, I'd love to do the DNA test to find out his exact breed but it's too expensive. All I need to know is he's a great wee dog whohas changed my life very much for the better.

What lovely pics - Pippin is :love:

He is the same shape as my doglet (a Lhasa Apso) - she is also long :lol:

(She changed our lives for the better too :love:)

Right that's done it.......I'm packing my bags and moving up to beautiful Scotland. Would I fit in one of your lovely hutches Ali? I would be more than happy to pay full wack for my boarding.:thumb:

Great photos and such lovely subjects.......Pippin.....:love:

Lovely pics. Scotland is so beautiful when the sun shines :)

I keep saying I'm going to try geocaching but dont really know where to begin.

What lovely pics - Pippin is :love:

He is the same shape as my doglet (a Lhasa Apso) - she is also long :lol:

(She changed our lives for the better too :love:)

It's amazing how much these wee dogs help us!

Right that's done it.......I'm packing my bags and moving up to beautiful Scotland. Would I fit in one of your lovely hutches Ali? I would be more than happy to pay full wack for my boarding.:thumb:

Great photos and such lovely subjects.......Pippin.....:love:

Great, I'm sure you'd be fine in a hutch. I'll give you a snuggle safe for warmth too. Would be wonderful to have you!!

Gorgeous pics!! :love:

Thank you!

Lovely pics. Scotland is so beautiful when the sun shines :)

I keep saying I'm going to try geocaching but dont really know where to begin.

We use a mobile with gps and a free geoche app. Then you can search for caches close to where you are, either home, a park or forest walk. It's good fun but many are very well hidden and can take some time to find.

Back