• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight. Mr Bennett is still running around. He has been so naughty lately.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Since his last dental which I caught quickly, so no cuts in his mouth, there has been an amazing transformation with Mr B. Normally he takes a week to recover, is fine for a few weeks then slowly stops eating as much and being as active.

Now Mr B is up early and bed late, constantly raiding pellets and if I hide them makes a huge fuss. :lol: He is on limited pellets and doesn't like it.

He raids the recyling bag and attacks it. :shock: Knocks over the broom, disturbs the chins and thumps for me to get up early in the morning. :lol:

I even went for a bath and opened the door to see Mr B begging for more food. He is my special boy. :love:

:love: Mr. Bennett :love:
I'm glad to hear he is still doing well. :) And yes, any pictures would be happily accepted. :love:
Can you get one of him begging for noms or trying to rifle some pellets? Suddenly I'm thinking of Oliver Twist...."Please...I want some more...."

What a wonderful update! :D Gotta love those naughty buns. How has his chewing over everything you own been?

:lol::thumb:

Whenever Andrew complains how naughty the boys are being (not real complaining) I always point out it means they're happy and healthy. If Bilbo ever stopped misbehaving we would be very concerned.

Back