• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping to Bond Parsley with Jasper.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley lost her Husbun Gypsy last month and so we are hoping to bond her with Jasper so last night Jasper was moved next to Parsley so I'm hoping that in a few weeks they will be Husbun and Wife :D

This is Parsley and she has beautiful blue eyes.

This is Jasper who is a wee bun.

Is Parsley the angora bunny? (Sorry, it's been ages sense I've seen them all and I loose track of who's who! :lol:)

Sending lots of bonding vibes! :love: Jasper looks so cute!

Is Parsley the angora bunny? (Sorry, it's been ages sense I've seen them all and I loose track of who's who! :lol:)

Sending lots of bonding vibes! :love: Jasper looks so cute!

No I don't think you have seen Parsley as she is in one of the spare rooms and it was tatty with paper hanging off as we just hadn't time to decorate it but we shut for the first two weeks in October to decorate the boarding suites and the spare bedroom where we keep Roly and Linnet and Parsley, of course the first week Mike was rushing back and forwards to the vet's with sick bunnies and of course Baby Saint and so he's just decorated the room with Parsley and Jasper and Roly and Linnet in magnolia with a 'How Much Do I love You' border. :D

Our angora bun is Jess and she's in the garage with the rest of the buns.

Parsley was with Gypsy who we lost in September.

They're both adorable :love: I think they'll make a lovely looking couple :D hope the bonding goes well :thumb:

Back