• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia

Her ears are amazing! Well, Lady Lydia is in general :) Liking the changes to her enclosure :thumb:

Really am so jealous of your house!

:love: :love: :love: Her ears are fantastic. She looks like she very much approves! My lots always ignore new things...until a few months down the line they decide it needs a refurbish. :roll:

The first thing I noticed was how bright her eyes are, and how happy the ears are too! :love:
That is some lovely fabric. Where do you find this stuff? :D

The first thing I noticed was how bright her eyes are, and how happy the ears are too! :love:
That is some lovely fabric. Where do you find this stuff? :D

The fabric was given to me by C (our Vet). They were her bedroom curtains when she was a little girl. They were not of a size to enable me to use them as curtains, but I have made other use of them xx

The fabric was given to me by C (our Vet). They were her bedroom curtains when she was a little girl. They were not of a size to enable me to use them as curtains, but I have made other use of them xx

What a lovely present.

Back