• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding

So, i live in York, and we are going away next April for just over 2 weeks. I have been looking online for rabbit boardings near me, but i need someone who has been there before to tell me what it is really like; or suggest some where to go. I have a large male rabbit who loves his open space.
I am going to look round York Small Animal Boarding tonight ( http://www.yorksmallanimalboarding.co.uk/#! ) but i can't find any reviews on it ? I have also found one called Critter Comforts ( http://www.critter-comforts.co.uk/index.html ) Which is a little further away but looks better.
I live in Dunnington, York, but will travel up to an hour at the most.

If anyone has ever used the two mentioned above, are they any good ? Any advice will help.

I have heard good things about Tucker Bunnies, but that's about 1 hr 30 mins away so very far to go look if there are some good ones closer to home. Thanks :D

1231602_10200388935586683_820193232_n.jpg

215599_1674478902535_2227783_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tuckerbunnies are at Scotch corner... (theyre on here) less than an hour away from you
You wont get better than there :wave:

:)

But it goes straight to voice mail, does anyone know any other contact numbers for them ? :)

Tuckerbunnies without a doubt - we travel from the other side of Leeds to go to them specifically for their amazing indoor boarding. Maysie and Mike are fabulous too. You are using the right number for them so keep trying, but she will likely spot this thread anyway I should think.

We are taking our guinea pigs to the Bunny Camp in a couple of weeks. We've not used them before, however I have met Louisa several times at fundraisers for our local resuce (who she fosters for) and I would absolutely trust her with my buns. Her accommodation looks great from the website.

eta Tuckerbunnies is on here if you wanted to PM.

Tucker bunnies

Hello, no its fine, i have spoken to you now anyways: it was the dates in April. Will i be able to book this as my male bun is now booked in to be neutered and would love to bring him to yours :D

Tucker bunnies

I do apologise this is the down side of living in a village we get bad reception plus the weather is shocking today :oops:

Hello, no its fine, i have spoken to you now anyways: it was the dates in April. Will i be able to book this as my male bun is now booked in to be neutered and would love to bring him to yours :D

Yes course you can I shall send you an email as I have just seen the email from you :thumb:

He's gorgeous by the way :love:

So, i live in York, and we are going away next April for just over 2 weeks. I have been looking online for rabbit boardings near me, but i need someone who has been there before to tell me what it is really like; or suggest some where to go. I have a large male rabbit who loves his open space.
I am going to look round York Small Animal Boarding tonight ( http://www.yorksmallanimalboarding.co.uk/#! ) but i can't find any reviews on it ? I have also found one called Critter Comforts ( http://www.critter-comforts.co.uk/index.html ) Which is a little further away but looks better.
I live in Dunnington, York, but will travel up to an hour at the most.

If anyone has ever used the two mentioned above, are they any good ? Any advice will help.

I have heard good things about Tucker Bunnies, but that's about 1 hr 30 mins away so very far to go look if there are some good ones closer to home. Thanks :D

1231602_10200388935586683_820193232_n.jpg

215599_1674478902535_2227783_n.jpg

I realise this is a little off-topic but... Could you post more pictures of him? :oops: He's lovely! :love:

Back