• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The carnage in my living room

Sam and Truffs

Mama Doe
The last few days, Truffles has decided it would be a really nice idea to empty the contents of various litter trays all over the floor. Today Samantha decided it would be fun to join her.
1374156_10151998853241057_639013116_n.jpg

The culprits
1380524_10151998853706057_454722082_n.jpg

No you aren't getting a treat
1391573_10151998854051057_1372177994_n.jpg

"Blame Willow, blame Willow...."

:lol:

:D:lol: In this case, Willow is entirely blameless. She did eat DS's headphones yesterday though, and it must have been in seconds because she isn't allowed in his room, and someone got her out immediately.

OMG the little faces! :lol::lol::lol:

That first pic (I'm sorry I don't have your buns names straight yet, whoever that top one is) is like 'Yeah? What? I'm just sitting NEXT to this mess, can't prove I had anything to do with it!'

:lol::lol:

Unfortunately for the little horrors (;)) I saw it all with my own eyes. I told Truffles no, she stopped, she went away, I started working again, she went back and dug out some more and quickly spread it out over the floor before I could get to her. I told Samantha no, she just ignored me and pretended she hadn't done it. I'm leaving it there as DH will be home early today and he cleared it up last night and didn't really believe Truffles had done it. Now I have proof, LOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, those faces... :love::love:

They are so very sorry mummy.... *plot,plot,plot,plot* :shock: :lol: they are so planning something else... :lol::lol::lol:

You'll just have to get a mahoosive sand pit and fill it with paper for them to play in!!

Omg! :lol: :lol: I would have gone mad. :lol:

Xena started doing this...and only when the litter tray was due to be cleaned..you can imagine the smell. :shock: I decided that obviously the litter tray wasn't up to her standards and gave her a storage box...problem solved. :lol: She still likes to let me know when it's "too mucky" for her and pees in the corner. :roll:

Back