• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hairs in my eyes all the time!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
It gets so annoying especially with contact lenses!!

But I can never resist sticking my face into a pile of bunny!!!!

Anyone else have this problem?! My poor eyes are not happy today after many a face shmush and a grooming session!

I don't like bunny hair in my eyes either. Sadly i get an allergic reaction which makes them swell so i do have to be a bit careful. Once when i was younger (long time ago :roll: ) My eye closed up completely and it looked like i had been punched :shock:

I don't like bunny hair in my eyes either. Sadly i get an allergic reaction which makes them swell so i do have to be a bit careful. Once when i was younger (long time ago :roll: ) My eye closed up completely and it looked like i had been punched :shock:

Oh dear that's not very nice! I'm lucky that I get no reaction just that horrible feeling of something being in my eye and sometimes a sharp pain until I can get it out! It's just impossible not to get them in my eyes without completely blanking the bunnies, because if I make eye contact or sit near them they want fussing and they then produce a cloud of fluff!!

Trying to get bunny hair off your contact is a pain in the bum! I seem to get the hairs up my nose more though

Well keep doing that and with all that hair you won't be able to see the upside down calendar.

Yep :lol: I pretty much end up with a rabbit hair in my eye every day! Especially on windy cleaning days :roll: I wear contacts too but have been wearing glasses more recently and still manage to get hairs in em!

Well keep doing that and with all that hair you won't be able to see the upside down calendar.

:lol:

Glad I'm not the only one to have to live with hair in my eyes! New day new hairs now!! Harvey's looking at me as if to say "where's my cuddles and kisses?!?" Lilly's just peed off because I woke her up early :lol:

hee hee, I've got a simular problem. I can't resist giving them a kiss before I leave for work but I'll never learn not to kiss them after I have applied lipstick!!! Yep, very fluffy lips indeed when they are moulting!!!

Back