• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody in Grampian looking for a bunny.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry, I'm probably supposed to post this somewhere else, but just back from visiting my mum in hospital and opened an e-mail about 2 rabbits in need of a home. We CANNOT take in any more rabbits, we are bursting at the seams generally and struggling to afford the animals we have, especially with winter coming in.

There is a male and female, unbonded, the owner has to rehome due to health issues.
I think I saw them on gumtree and the hutches are small and thought I would love to help them but just can't.

Does anybody have any ideas.
Thanks.

Sorry, I'm probably supposed to post this somewhere else, but just back from visiting my mum in hospital and opened an e-mail about 2 rabbits in need of a home. We CANNOT take in any more rabbits, we are bursting at the seams generally and struggling to afford the animals we have, especially with winter coming in.

There is a male and female, unbonded, the owner has to rehome due to health issues.
I think I saw them on gumtree and the hutches are small and thought I would love to help them but just can't.

Does anybody have any ideas.
Thanks.

I'm guessing they're not neutered?

Is there any more update on these buns? Unfortunately I can't take any more bunnies. I can help with transport or would be happy to help with neutering costs if someone was able to take them on.

At the moment I'm stuck with two single bunnies who need to be bonded then ill have a spare shed/run area. Wish I could help just now though

Thank you.
No update as far as I know, I'm constantly worrying about what will happen to them. If what the owner says is true, she must get them away soon and nobody wants them. We really cannot take in anymore. We cannot house or, in honesty, afford those we have!:(

Back