• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helpful Roxy..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I was tidying up and Roxy decided to make herself comfortable on my jacket and coat.. Had to prise her off:lol:

null_zps7ec067ff.jpg

Aww :love: my cat always sleeps anywhere on anything that isn't a cat bed :lol: his favourite is clothes/coats/paper bags/newspaper :lol:

Aww :love: my cat always sleeps anywhere on anything that isn't a cat bed :lol: his favourite is clothes/coats/paper bags/newspaper :lol:

Roxy looooves bags and newspapers too, cats are funny :lol: She stole a sock not long ago, a thick fuzzy one and has squished herself on there :shock: it looks hilarious :lol: she has 3 beds in the living room, one big one upstairs and 4 beds to chose from (human beds) yet the sock was more appealing :lol:

Roxy looooves bags and newspapers too, cats are funny :lol: She stole a sock not long ago, a thick fuzzy one and has squished herself on there :shock: it looks hilarious :lol: she has 3 beds in the living room, one big one upstairs and 4 beds to chose from (human beds) yet the sock was more appealing :lol:

My bridge cat stole a sock,he used to carry it all over the place, wash it, snuggle it and hump it :shock::lol: our latest cat likes to steal little Lego figures, nerf darts, anything tiny from the kids rooms, and brings it down stairs and plays with it :lol: he's so funny :lol:

Back