• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wellington boots for bunnies? Update

Karen's

Mama Doe
Just looked on line for some because it's done nothing but rain here for the last 3 days, and my buns are going to get webbed feet! :lol: Can't get any so have just ordered a tarpaulin instead, from tarpaulins-Togo.com. Can't wait for it to arrive, the run seems to be waterlogged.

Update: my glass clear tarpaulin arrived the next day, which was good because it still hasn't really stopped raining here! It's fab, I can't recommend it enough. It looks nice and is really good quality. It's so nice to look outside in the pouring rain and see the bunnies happily still out and about nice and dry in the run. Ordered some ' bungee cords' to strap it down with and they work great.
I was previously using one of those cheap blue tarpaulins from B&Q but it just seemed to leak. And now my garden has stopped looking like a builders merchants too!... Although with all the rain it still does look like a swamp :roll:

Last edited:
I was singing to Kerbie earlier, as you do, about him being so small and part of my made up song involved some teeny weeny wellingtons to go with a teeny weeny coat and a teeny weeny hat so the teeny weeny raindrops didn't touch the teeny weeny bunny.. :oops: he's an indoor rabbit too :? :lol:

I was singing to Kerbie earlier, as you do, about him being so small and part of my made up song involved some teeny weeny wellingtons to go with a teeny weeny coat and a teeny weeny hat so the teeny weeny raindrops didn't touch the teeny weeny bunny.. :oops: he's an indoor rabbit too :? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: this makes me feel so much better that other people sing to their bunnies and make them up too... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds like one of my Bunchkin songs!!! Oh dear we're all a bit mad, aren't we? :oops:

That is amazing! :love:

I like to sing their feeding song so that they know that when they see me with no song there is no need for mad excitement!!!

'Whose my whose my whose my wabber dabber dabbits with eating habits'? (repeated and embellished).

I like to sing their feeding song so that they know that when they see me with no song there is no need for mad excitement!!!

'Whose my whose my whose my wabber dabber dabbits with eating habits'? (repeated and embellished).

:shock:

Ha ha tulsi. That's genius ! I must get more creative with my dinner call. I just whistle and they come running and usually go flying across the wooden floors and crashing into the wall. Oops :/

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I sing along to Blurred Lines (the "you're a good girl" bit :lol:) to my doglet - she goes all ridiculous and heads for the fridge (where good things live :lol:)

I suspect I sing to the buns too!!!!

Back