• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some advice needed

Vilija

Warren Scout
Minnie is due to have a dental this wednesday and I finally managed (with some outside help) to bond them. they have now been together for a week and a half and getting along quite nicely. so my question is: Do I take them both to the vet or just Minnie (I'm assuming separating them would break the bond again?) I don't want to start all over again. does anyone has any good suggestions as to what I should do to cause minimal damage to their bond? thanks :wave:

I always take my two to the vets together. You should try keep them together if you can, it will hopefully ease the stress for the bun having the dental if their partner is there when they are recovering

I would definitely send both. But let the vet or nurses know its a new bond so they can keep a closer eye out for potential issues between them due to a change of environment

Just wondering if anyone can help from previous experience, but vet said one of my buns is going to need to be booked in for dental soon as he has spurs forming (not yet causing a problem). Could anyone tell me what this roughly costs? I'm assuming insurance isn't going to cover it :(

my one costs £150 for each dental but it depends on the vet practice
eeek! I was really surprised when she said they needed doing as he's only a year and a half old and has always been a good hay eater so don't know why they haven't worn down naturally

Back