• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ikea dolls bed.

luna

Mama Doe
I am looking into getting the ikea dolls bed for my buns as I have seen a few RU members have them but I was looking at the description and it says the bed is made from solid pine. Is this okay for rabbits ? I'm just a little confused as I thought Pine was bad for them or is it just the shavings I am thinking of ? Rosie is crossing her little paws that you give us the thumbs up for it !!!! Thanks and hi to everyone :wave:

I am looking into getting the ikea dolls bed for my buns as I have seen a few RU members have them but I was looking at the description and it says the bed is made from solid pine. Is this okay for rabbits ? I'm just a little confused as I thought Pine was bad for them or is it just the shavings I am thinking of ? Rosie is crossing her little paws that you give us the thumbs up for it !!!! Thanks and hi to everyone :wave:

Pine is no problem for them to chew. It's just the shavings that are bad for them because of the oils (breathing them in causes respiratory issues).

AMETHYST

Yay. Thanks, it looks like we have the go ahead so. I will pass on the good news to Rosie May :) She wants a pink bed spread, not sure how Bobby feels about that :lol:

Back