• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Insurance recommendations?

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone

So I've been thinking it would be a good idea to get some pet insurance for my bunnies, they are only babies but it would be good to get some lifetime cover for them. I've heard that if they get ill it can be very expensive. I have M&S insurance for the cat, they are really good but they don't cover raddits. :?

Can anyone recommend a good company? Or alternative, has anyone had any bad experiences?

Thanks
Liz

Petplan seems to be far and the away the best choice, when you look at the actual policy. It covers you for life (a lot of insurance companies won't let you renew if you claim a lot of money in a year), and also covers the most broad range of things.

I've dealt with them quite a lot and there's never any problems - quick to be sorted and I've never had anything refused. All you need to do is make sure they're neutered/spayed and vaccinated, and that at least every year you have their teeth checked to ensure they're okay.

Petplan seems to be far and the away the best choice, when you look at the actual policy. It covers you for life (a lot of insurance companies won't let you renew if you claim a lot of money in a year), and also covers the most broad range of things.

I've dealt with them quite a lot and there's never any problems - quick to be sorted and I've never had anything refused. All you need to do is make sure they're neutered/spayed and vaccinated, and that at least every year you have their teeth checked to ensure they're okay.

Couldn't have said it better myself :wave:

Yep, agree with this :wave:

just remembered I have 2 vouchers for 2 months free pet insurance with Petplan. I don't know many people irl with pets so if you'd like one PM me and I'll give you the code :)

just remembered I have 2 vouchers for 2 months free pet insurance with Petplan. I don't know many people irl with pets so if you'd like one PM me and I'll give you the code :)

Would it be cheeky to ask if we could give the second one a good home if it still needs it? We need to get Cloud and Tifa insured now they've moved in.

Back