• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar, my work can't charge for it ....

cpayne

Warren Veteran
they aren't sure what to do so I'm getting it made for free!! £6 is all going to SCAR.

Obviously the partners don't know so not making it common knowledge. Going to buy the guys in the print room a tin of celebrations for their hard work.

WOW!!!! That is so brilliant - your guys in the print room deserve a group RU Hug! :thumb:

I'm hoping at a later date the partner in charge doesn't ask how I paid!

They are really lovely. I took them in a box of celebrations, there are only 3 of them and they all said I didn't need to do that. I said I did as I have lots more calendars that need printing and it's you who are doing the work for me, not the partner who said they would do it at cost. Just pretending to everyone that it's still costing £1.40, I hate lying but don't want anyone to find out.

I received my calendar today :wave:

It's fab!:thumb: well done for the hard work you put in:p:thumb:
I really didn't expect to receive it so soon :D

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to start a thread just to check everyone is getting theirs!

Back