• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floor varnish fumes?

LainiT

Warren Scout
My buns live free range in the kitchen only, I need to varnish our hall floor in the next couple of days and wondered if anyone knew if it was safe to do while the bunnies were here. I'd obviously close the door and have the front door open , but is this enough?
I can't find anything on the tin either way about pets so was hoping someone would be able to help..please :wave: :) thanks x

If you open the kitchen window, open the front door and block off under the kitchen door when it is closed then I would think it would be ok. Leave well ventilated for a while.

I haven't varnished in my house with buns but have painted lots.

That would have been my next thing to research...painting is ok then? I've put it off for the last 2 years since I've had the buns inside but it's getting kinda desperate now!!:lol: 2 questions answered then thanks :thumb:

Back