• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from my bunnies and I!

Hello, just joined here :)

I have two lovely house bunnies, both mini lops.
Binky who is a two year old buck and Winnie, who will be two in december and is a doe.

I'll admit I never really considered having rabbits as pets after owning hamsters. The teeth always put me off!
But I went into the local pet shop and totally fell head over heels with Binky, I believe he picked me, not the other way around!
Having him I discovered just how lovely having rabbits really is and do my absolute best to find out as much information about bunnies and bunny welfare as I possibly can.

After having him neutered I decided I wanted him to have a bun friend. So we got Winnie, from the same pet shop. Once she was settled and spayed their cages were put next to each other so that they could adjust. They have been bonded husbun and wife for around 6 months now <3

Though I do always say if we end up with more bunnies here they will be rescue buns.

Looking forwards to meeting you and your bunnies!

1qhc77.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to you, Binky and Winnie.:wave:

And I'll get to meet you all at the end of this month. It's me.......Di......the lady you spoke to today.:thumb:

Hi, I'm there

Hi everyone ! My name is Milla, I live in Utah and I love rabbit so much ! Nice to meet and talk with all :wave: :love:

Back